backing up halo

Anyone know how to back up your saves on halo 1? I have been playing and I
have just up graded to a better copy of XP. Now Halo will not run because the
key code does not match. Of coarse the new key is different then the old so
how do I back up my saves so I can reinstall Halo? Any help would be great
because there is no way I am going to start over again.

Hi Darkskz,

Backup your Halo Saved games folder located in:
My Documents\My Games\Halo

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"darkskz" <darkskz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E3A7545-A640-4A88-9444-54952378B3AE@microsoft.com...
> Anyone know how to back up your saves on halo 1? I have been playing and I
> have just up graded to a better copy of XP. Now Halo will not run because the
> key code does not match. Of coarse the new key is different then the old so
> how do I back up my saves so I can reinstall Halo? Any help would be great
> because there is no way I am going to start over again.

TRENDING THREADS