2nd Call for Players

pat

Expert
Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

As promised and highly anticipated, I'm posting the list of current players
that have registered for Twisted Mind 2K4. 5 players had pre-registered. And
since this list is only 6 players long, that means that only ONE person has
registered for the game since my post on Monday.

Limbo
Thistle
Iceland
unemployed
Stardust
Juggernaut

This is highly dissapointing. I could understand if the Miss Bovidae (you
will have to look that one up) contest was held next month and everyone
had travel plans.

But such is not the case. Let's get your registrations in. The game opens
up in a week and the first update is in 11 days.

Pat
AKA Overlord

PS: See the previous call for players for registration information.

In article <cj12p0$1tgj$1@multi.usr.ch>, Pat <overlord@multi.usr.ch> wrote:
>As promised and highly anticipated, I'm posting the list of current players
>that have registered for Twisted Mind 2K4. 5 players had pre-registered. And
>since this list is only 6 players long, that means that only ONE person has
>registered for the game since my post on Monday.
>
>Limbo
>Thistle
>Iceland
>unemployed
>Stardust
>Juggernaut
>
>This is highly dissapointing. I could understand if the Miss Bovidae (you
>will have to look that one up) contest was held next month and everyone
>had travel plans.
>
>But such is not the case. Let's get your registrations in. The game opens
>up in a week and the first update is in 11 days.
>
>Pat
>AKA Overlord
>
>PS: See the previous call for players for registration information.

To those players who have entered the world of Empire recently, and do not
know who Pat is...

Pat is the finest deity that Empire has ever seen. Period. No disrespect
meant to any of the fine deities that have graced this game over the years.

You're a fool if you don't sign up for his game.

-Geoff
aka Mithrilien

In article <cj1bfp$c36$1@hood.uits.indiana.edu>,
Geoff Cashman <theobviousgcashman@theobviousindiana.edu> wrote:

>Pat is the finest deity that Empire has ever seen. Period. No disrespect
>meant to any of the fine deities that have graced this game over the years.
>
>You're a fool if you don't sign up for his game.

Thanks Geoff. The check and bottle of Jack Daniels is in the mail.

Pat
AKA Overlord, Official distiller to RGE

PS The setup for Twisted Mind 2K4 has been developing in my stunted little
mind for over 2 years. If this game was a bottle of Scotch, it would be a
40 year old single malt.

Note: Author of this e-mail does not encourage, endorse, or condone acts of
drunkeness, mis-behavior, rioting, looting, wall wailing, legal or illegal
drug use, Ages of Empire, poaching, sodomy, tax evasion, underage consump-
sion of alcohol, truency, phreaking, rap music, downblousing, or mopery.
(And anybody that knows what mopery is will get an additional $500
starting money)

"Pat" <overlord@multi.usr.ch> wrote in message
> In article <cj1bfp$c36$1@hood.uits.indiana.edu>,
> Geoff Cashman <theobviousgcashman@theobviousindiana.edu> wrote:
>
>>Pat is the finest deity that Empire has ever seen. Period. No disrespect
>>meant to any of the fine deities that have graced this game over the
>>years.
>>
>>You're a fool if you don't sign up for his game.
>
> Thanks Geoff. The check and bottle of Jack Daniels is in the mail.
>
> Pat
> AKA Overlord, Official distiller to RGE
>
> PS The setup for Twisted Mind 2K4 has been developing in my stunted little
> mind for over 2 years. If this game was a bottle of Scotch, it would be a
> 40 year old single malt.
>
> Note: Author of this e-mail does not encourage, endorse, or condone acts
> of
> drunkeness, mis-behavior, rioting, looting, wall wailing, legal or illegal
> drug use, Ages of Empire, poaching, sodomy, tax evasion, underage consump-
> sion of alcohol, truency, phreaking, rap music, downblousing, or mopery.
> (And anybody that knows what mopery is will get an additional $500
> starting money)

I have a friend who is a lawyer, and I live in Ohio. (where I believe mopery
is still against the law...)

So there,

Tim