where Can I get Toshiba Qosmio laptop

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine bought Toshiba Qosmio X305 -701 laptop for 1000$ in bestbuy few weeks back. I tought of buying and I am searching for it as its no longer in Bestbuy. From Where I can buy it (U.S only online prefered)?

Many Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about where toshiba qosmio laptop
  1. SenthilAnandh said:
    Hi Guys,

    A friend of mine bought Toshiba Qosmio X305 -701 laptop for 1000$ in bestbuy few weeks back. I tought of buying and I am searching for it as its no longer in Bestbuy. From Where I can buy it (U.S only online prefered)?

    Many Thanks


    It's proving to be a tough find. Best Buy still has the X305-Q701, which is a little more expensive (1500 instead of 1000). Other than this model, I'm having a hard time finding it. I'll keep looking though.
  2. lostandwandering said:
    It's proving to be a tough find. Best Buy still has the X305-Q701, which is a little more expensive (1500 instead of 1000). Other than this model, I'm having a hard time finding it. I'll keep looking though.



    Thanks. The Best buy model is X305-705 not X305-701. Thanks again dude.
  3. SenthilAnandh said:
    Hi Guys,

    A friend of mine bought Toshiba Qosmio X305 -701 laptop for 1000$ in bestbuy few weeks back. I tought of buying and I am searching for it as its no longer in Bestbuy. From Where I can buy it (U.S only online prefered)?

    Many Thanks



    I have one..I bought at Best Buy 10/19/2008 It's been very very lightly used. Still in box. I guess I am not sold on windows vista. I have three other laptops and think i will remain a loyal XP-ian. Since best buy doesnt take returns after 30 days I am left to sell it. I also purchased the Geek Squad 2yr warranty for $300. This machine is really awesome and a fast machine, I don't want it anymore and it's up for grabs. I am an IT professional so you can rest assure it has not been abused. I only used it for approx 8 hrs total. I have always owned Qosmios..I was going to get rid of my G35 and keep the X305 but I just cant part with the G35. So one has to go. Let me know if you are interested.

    Stephen
  4. SenthilAnandh said:
    Thanks. The Best buy model is X305-705 not X305-701. Thanks again dude.

    Best Buy does carry the 701 but it is a deleted SKU in their system. This means that only some stores will have them left in stock and the prices will vary in each.
    The store I work at has one left still and I believe its in the 1200 range.
  5. The Google Products or Nextag works fine for me.
  6. Dj Steve said:
    I have one..I bought at Best Buy 10/19/2008 It's been very very lightly used. Still in box. I guess I am not sold on windows vista. I have three other laptops and think i will remain a loyal XP-ian. Since best buy doesnt take returns after 30 days I am left to sell it. I also purchased the Geek Squad 2yr warranty for $300. This machine is really awesome and a fast machine, I don't want it anymore and it's up for grabs. I am an IT professional so you can rest assure it has not been abused. I only used it for approx 8 hrs total. I have always owned Qosmios..I was going to get rid of my G35 and keep the X305 but I just cant part with the G35. So one has to go. Let me know if you are interested.

    Stephen


    how much will you sell it for? My email is rayquazamaster3000@gmail.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Qosmio Toshiba Product