Goxy

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
Hi guys. I don't know what to do, because I'm going mad with my problem. I hope you can help because I heard that community on Tom's hardwere has slution for ecerything. OK I'll begin: 10 days ago I've purchased LCD monitor Viewsonic VP171b-2, 8nms response time etc.. I give 450 euros for it. I connected it by DVI on my Radeon 9700 pro set resolution at 1280x1024, 70Hz refresh rate and noticed problem. In Internet explorer, MS Word, Adobe reader when I scrolling by mouse wheel text fonts during scroll changing color. I disable smooth scroll in Internet options and solve that. BUT now when I scrolling fast using scroll bar on right side of window same thing happens. Text change color (i.e. from balck to dark green, from blue to flourascent blue) during scrolling,and get back to original when I stop scrollig. Sorry guys for this big post, anf I hope you can help me what to do.

areseebee54

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
I guess the first question to ask is, did you install the drivers and utilities for the monitor from the manufacturer's site? And are your GPU drivers up to date?