Sign in with
Your question

How to remove viruses from memory card of my mobile

Last response: in Mobile Computing
August 19, 2011 12:51:17 PM

I had connected my mobile to my pc to transfer songs into my mobile. But after sometime my mobile was turning on and off. then i had removed my micro SD mobile memory card. then my mobile was working properly. after sometimes later i had inserted the memory card but my mobile was being turning on and off again and again. Please help me to remove viruses from my memory card.
August 19, 2011 8:28:41 PM

UM..... Yeah that is a problem. I guesss you'll have to erase everything on it.
m
l
February 27, 2012 9:22:14 AM

sahilpulikal said:
I had connected my mobile to my pc to transfer songs into my mobile. But after sometime my mobile was turning on and off. then i had removed my micro SD mobile memory card. then my mobile was working properly. after sometimes later i had inserted the memory card but my mobile was being turning on and off again and again. Please help me to remove viruses from my memory card.

m
l
Related resources
October 6, 2012 5:12:49 PM

i have the same problem i also format my memory card but again that was happening my mobile turns off and on again and again!!!!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE I also scanned it with ESET NOD32 Smart security 5 but nothing happened!!!!!!!
m
l
October 9, 2012 10:45:22 AM

Format your memory card and use it again.
m
l
October 10, 2012 1:41:33 PM

use a mobile app like AVG, or another BIG NAME BRAND to clean it. And use Microsoft security essentials or something like that on your PC.
m
l
October 11, 2012 8:53:20 AM

u can plug your memory card into your laptop/pc if you have one, and scan all the file in there with spybot.
m
l
December 24, 2012 4:15:42 AM

Dear Please Use MS Security Essentials to remove your card viruses.

this is best ever antivirus that i using from last 3 to 4 years, and no single virus it left.

this is awsome

please try it.

Umer
m
l
!