How to remove viruses from memory card of my mobile

I had connected my mobile to my pc to transfer songs into my mobile. But after sometime my mobile was turning on and off. then i had removed my micro SD mobile memory card. then my mobile was working properly. after sometimes later i had inserted the memory card but my mobile was being turning on and off again and again. Please help me to remove viruses from my memory card.
7 answers Last reply
More about remove viruses memory card mobile
  1. UM..... Yeah that is a problem. I guesss you'll have to erase everything on it.
  2. sahilpulikal said:
    I had connected my mobile to my pc to transfer songs into my mobile. But after sometime my mobile was turning on and off. then i had removed my micro SD mobile memory card. then my mobile was working properly. after sometimes later i had inserted the memory card but my mobile was being turning on and off again and again. Please help me to remove viruses from my memory card.
  3. i have the same problem i also format my memory card but again that was happening my mobile turns off and on again and again!!!!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE I also scanned it with ESET NOD32 Smart security 5 but nothing happened!!!!!!!
  4. Format your memory card and use it again.
  5. use a mobile app like AVG, or another BIG NAME BRAND to clean it. And use Microsoft security essentials or something like that on your PC.
  6. u can plug your memory card into your laptop/pc if you have one, and scan all the file in there with spybot.
  7. Dear Please Use MS Security Essentials to remove your card viruses.

this is best ever antivirus that i using from last 3 to 4 years, and no single virus it left.

this is awsome

please try it.

Umer
Ask a new question

Read More

Mobile Memory Card Mobile Computing