Outlook 2003 Search folders

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2003 Search Folders to manage my messages but am
experiencing a strange problem.

I all of my search folders, they are omitting the ’Sent Items’ folder.
I have checked it off in the ’search these folders’ box but Outlook
seems to just ignore that setting.

Does anyone have any experience with Search Folders and where their
index is stored/how I could rebuild it to possibly include Sent Items?

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Outlook-2003-Search-folders-ftopict550217.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1742322
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook 2003 search folders

    Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "grevs" wrote:

    | Hello,
    |
    | I am using Outlook 2003 Search Folders to manage my messages but am
    | experiencing a strange problem.
    |
    | I all of my search folders, they are omitting the 'Sent Items' folder.
    | I have checked it off in the 'search these folders' box but Outlook
    | seems to just ignore that setting.
    |
    | Does anyone have any experience with Search Folders and where their
    | index is stored/how I could rebuild it to possibly include Sent Items?
    |
    | Thanks

Outlook 2003 Rebuild Microsoft Windows XP