  • Rebuild
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 26, 2005 6:36:11 PM

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2003 Search Folders to manage my messages but am
experiencing a strange problem.

I all of my search folders, they are omitting the ’Sent Items’ folder.
I have checked it off in the ’search these folders’ box but Outlook
seems to just ignore that setting.

Does anyone have any experience with Search Folders and where their
index is stored/how I could rebuild it to possibly include Sent Items?

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Outlook...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1742322

More about : outlook 2003 search folders

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 6:36:12 PM

Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!