BUDWEISER FROG Screensaver

Is there a site anywhere that I can find a download for XP of the Bud Frogs
Screensaver? I think I have seen them all.
10 answers Last reply
More about budweiser frog screensaver

    http://www.google.com/search?biw=659&hl=en&q=BUDWEISER+FROG+Screensaver&btnG=Google+Search

    "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a site anywhere that I can find a download for XP of the Bud
    > Frogs
    > Screensaver? I think I have seen them all.

    have searched Google til I was blue in the face...no luck

    "Technical Ecstasy" wrote:

    > http://www.google.com/search?biw=659&hl=en&q=BUDWEISER+FROG+Screensaver&btnG=Google+Search
    >

    > "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there a site anywhere that I can find a download for XP of the Bud
    > > Frogs
    > > Screensaver? I think I have seen them all.

    So if the largest search engine on the world wide web doesn't have what your
    looking for what makes you think you will find it here?
    (this is a os specific newsgroup btw, it doesn't really have anything to do
    with screensavers)

    "Technical Ecstasy" wrote:

    > So if the largest search engine on the world wide web doesn't have what your
    > looking for what makes you think you will find it here?
    > (this is a os specific newsgroup btw, it doesn't really have anything to do
    > with screensavers)
    >
    > "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > have searched Google til I was blue in the face...no luck
    > >
    > > "Technical Ecstasy" wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.google.com/search?biw=659&hl=en&q=BUDWEISER+FROG+Screensaver&btnG=Google+Search
    > >>

    > >> "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    Well?

    > "Technical Ecstasy" wrote:
    >
    >> So if the largest search engine on the world wide web doesn't have what
    >> your
    >> looking for what makes you think you will find it here?
    >> (this is a os specific newsgroup btw, it doesn't really have anything to
    >> do
    >> with screensavers)
    >>
    >> "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > have searched Google til I was blue in the face...no luck

    Try these friend

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=screensavers&hl=en

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=BUDWEISER+FROG+Screensaver&hl=en

    "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "Technical Ecstasy" wrote:
    >
    >> So if the largest search engine on the world wide web doesn't have what
    >> your
    >> looking for what makes you think you will find it here?
    >> (this is a os specific newsgroup btw, it doesn't really have anything to
    >> do
    >> with screensavers)
    >>
    >> "fmitz" <fmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > have searched Google til I was blue in the face...no luck

    fmitz wrote:

    I know of some sites, but I won't tell you.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    fmitz wrote:
    > "kurttrail" wrote:
    >
    >> fmitz wrote:
    >>
    >> I know of some sites, but I won't tell you.
    >
    > bite me

    Come here.

    --
    Peace!