Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Age of Mythology Gold Edition - hangs PC during start-up

Tags:
  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 3:13:03 PM

My Age of Mythology Gold Edition hangs my PC during start-up.
The AOM stops when it has started "building game interface".
My PC has Windows XP, SP2. Grapics card: Nvidia Geforce3 Ti 200 with the
latest driver.
The game has been tested on a PC with XP and SP1; and it works on that PC.
It seems that the SP2 makes the PC hang when I try to start the game.
Does anybody have a solution?

More about : age mythology gold edition hangs start

Anonymous
February 11, 2010 1:50:32 PM

I am using windows 7
i am facing same problem!