Solved

Cannot start up my computer

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Computers
Last response: in Windows 7
August 25, 2012 10:48:59 AM

Hello,
i have problem with my computer, my computer was log off suddenly, then i try turn on but
this words apear:
repair you computer (recommanded)
start windows normally

i have try both, but it still not work.. what should i do? what is the problem with my computer?

my computer details:
acer (aspire 4750z)
windows 7 ultimate
intel premium

More about : start computer

a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 10:58:58 AM

What's the exact symptom? Error message? What happened after you selected the repair step?
m
l

Best solution

August 25, 2012 11:02:49 AM

needhelps said:
Hello,
i have problem with my computer, my computer was log off suddenly, then i try turn on but
this words apear:
repair you computer (recommanded)
start windows normally

i have try both, but it still not work.. what should i do? what is the problem with my computer?

my computer details:
acer (aspire 4750z)
windows 7 ultimate
intel premium

Your files got corrupted, somehow. You have to back up your data files *outside* of the notebook, and then reinstall Windows somehow.

1) Use a linux live cd (like puppy linux, for example) to browse the contents of the hard drive and copy (whatever you wish to keep) to CD/DVD media or USB flash drives

2) Reinstall Windows. Your notebook should have a built-in backup of the original operating system, which would NOT be windows 7 ultimate. But it would be the easiest way to get your notebook working again. Chances are, you'd just hit F10 or something after turning the computer on to start the reload. Read the manual that came with your notebook to see how to do a system restore.

There's a chance that your RAM, motherboard or hard disk is failing, which led to the files getting corrupted. So don't be too shocked if reinstalling windows doesn't fix your problem. Still, you won't know *what else* you might be dealing with until you reinstall windows.
Related resources
August 25, 2012 11:12:22 AM

can i know why my computer ram, or hard disk is damaged??
m
l
August 25, 2012 11:32:06 AM

Best answer selected by needhelps.
m
l
!