davids_3545

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006
I was just wondering which LCD monitor manufacturers offer a no deda pixel guarantee. If you know any companies that offer this any help would be appriciated alos can you please post a link proving the they offer this guarantee.

Thank you in advance

Hose

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2005
Samsung had a zero dead pixel policy for a while, but withdrew it. I don't know who else, if anyone, has one now.

So, unless there is a zero dead pixel policy or the dead pixels are *obviously* too many or *enough* of them in bad places, it seems companies apply their own dead pixel policy in a subjective manner. You might just have to take your chances.

Odds of getting one with zero dead pixels are pretty good, though. I've got 9 LCDs around here. Two have one dead or stuck pixel and the others have none.

travbomb

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
I was just wondering which LCD monitor manufacturers offer a no deda pixel guarantee. If you know any companies that offer this any help would be appriciated alos can you please post a link proving the they offer this guarantee.

Thank you in advance

I am not aware of any company with a zero dead pixel policy. Most follow the ISO 13406-2 standard for this.

I would only look at companies who use A-Grade panels for starters