More about : windows valid product key

Best solution

August 25, 2012 3:08:33 PM

Go to the nearest shop and buy one.

We do not support piracy here.
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 3:32:30 PM

Why does everyone on here jump straight in with the We do not support piracy here response when people ask about product keys ?
If the question is where can I get a free product key then fine, however I have seen a few of these now and the question that is actually asked is not where can I pirate a key from, its just as probably that the question is genuinely from people who are asking where to get one or how to find out what the one they have is. For all we know they have lost the paperwork and don't know how to check the key.

Moderators have been guilty of this as well. I have seen a similar thread closed very recently when there was no obvious suggestion of any piracy at all.

Innocent until proven guilty isn't it ?

A simple contact Microsoft support for a key is enough .... Isn't it.

Mactronix :) 

Score
a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 6:10:26 PM

Best answer selected by Mousemonkey.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 6:10:27 PM

mactronix said:
Why does everyone on here jump straight in with the We do not support piracy here response when people ask about product keys ?
If the question is where can I get a free product key then fine, however I have seen a few of these now and the question that is actually asked is not where can I pirate a key from, its just as probably that the question is genuinely from people who are asking where to get one or how to find out what the one they have is. For all we know they have lost the paperwork and don't know how to check the key.

Moderators have been guilty of this as well. I have seen a similar thread closed very recently when there was no obvious suggestion of any piracy at all.

Hi :) 

Apart from the fact its against the rules here...

IF you told them to contact MS ...and they DIDNT get a free key...they would come back here asking where else to get a free key, or moaning about our advice...and wasting all our time...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 6:11:14 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
a b $ Windows 7
August 25, 2012 6:13:24 PM

mactronix said:

The rules are quite clear mate, don't ask.
Score
!