My defrag will not process. the screan comes up but the system does not
degfrag. any suggestion on iI can get it to work?

Malke

Mans wrote:

> My defrag will not process. the screan comes up but the system does
> not
> degfrag. any suggestion on iI can get it to work?

Do the defrag in Safe Mode. To get to Safe Mode, repeatedly tap the F8
key as the computer is starting up. This will get you to the right menu
to choose Safe Mode. Once in Safe Mode, run defrag. When the defrag is
finished, reboot the computer back into regular mode.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Hi

Any error messages and have you got at least 15% free space on the hard
disk/partition that you are trying to defrag?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User