rec.games.world-politics

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 10:16:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Hello all, can we please leave the debates to a different newsgroup? This
should be for empire, not arguing over who is better in world domination....

I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't
need to read posts that don't pertain to the subject, espescially childish
banter about who's better than who...

Thanks!
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 11:37:40 PM

News <MIRON@mts.net> wrote:

> I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't

And your beaver, for sure ;)

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm@empire.tau.ac.il http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

In article <cndoek$q88$1@news.iucc.ac.il>,
Roman M. Parparov <romm@empire.tau.ac.il> wrote:
>News <MIRON@mts.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't
>
>And your beaver, for sure ;)

That might be a good thing.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=817&e=4...

-Geoff