rec.games.world-politics

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Hello all, can we please leave the debates to a different newsgroup? This
should be for empire, not arguing over who is better in world domination....

I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't
need to read posts that don't pertain to the subject, espescially childish
banter about who's better than who...

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about games world politics
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

    News <MIRON@mts.net> wrote:

    > I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't

    And your beaver, for sure ;)

    --
    Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
    Email: romm@empire.tau.ac.il http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/

    In article <cndoek$q88$1@news.iucc.ac.il>,
    Roman M. Parparov <romm@empire.tau.ac.il> wrote:
    >News <MIRON@mts.net> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm Canadian - I enjoy my hockey, my beer, and my empire. I for one don't
    >
    >And your beaver, for sure ;)

    That might be a good thing.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=817&e=4&u=/ap/dollar_dam

    -Geoff