getting to the task manager

I am unable to get into the task manager even though i am an administrator.
Does anyone else know how to make it so i can once again access this? It
would be much apreciated

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

bullet_bill10@hotmail.com wrote:

> I am unable to get into the task manager even though i am an administrator.
> Does anyone else know how to make it so i can once again access this? It
> would be much apreciated

What happens when you try? Any error messages? Will both regedit and
msconfig run from start | run?

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

There may be several reasons behind this.
Check it here:-
'Task Manager'
under [T]

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

bullet_bill10@hotmail.com wrote:

> I am unable to get into the task manager even though i am an administrator.
> Does anyone else know how to make it so i can once again access this? It
> would be much apreciated

bullet_bill10@hotmail.com Wrote:
> I am unable to get into the task manager even though i am an
> administrator.
> Does anyone else know how to make it so i can once again access this?
> It
> would be much apreciated

Go to run
Enter Gpedit.msc At the command line and Click ok This will open Group
Policy
Select User configuration, Adminstrative templates, system,
Ctrl+Alt+Delete options, Remove task manager

By disabeling the policy, you are actually enabeling it.

if gpedit.msc isn't installed

Go to Run type mmc at the command line and click OK
Go to File Add/remove snap-in
click add, and look Group policy select it and CLick add and finish and
start at the top

I hope it helps if not than i Don't have a clue what is Wrong

--
Mbandgeek