clayton

When connected to the internet I get the follow error messages, this has
happenned 3 times today

BCP1: 000002
BCP2: 000001ED37
BCP3: 000FFFEF
BCP4: 0000001 OSVER: 5_PRODUCT 1_2600 SP:2_0 768_1

I hope this information is correct, where do I start? I have already
formatted and reinstalled windows because of a config file corrupt or
missing error message on startup.
I was running the computer on router with LAN connected and once everything
was up and running I gave it back to a friend who is on dialup modem and was
wondering it it was a modem fault?

Thanks

I believe that those are Bug Check Parameters. If so, they should be
preceded by a STOP Error message in the format of - 0x000009c - I'm unsure if
the numger of 0's is correct in my example.

The information is needed to troubleshoot the cause of the error - the BCP's
will enable someone to refine the problem solving after seeing the STOP Error
message.

Good Luck!

"Clayton" wrote:

> When connected to the internet I get the follow error messages, this has
> happenned 3 times today
>
> BCP1: 000002
> BCP2: 000001ED37
> BCP3: 000FFFEF
> BCP4: 0000001 OSVER: 5_PRODUCT 1_2600 SP:2_0 768_1
>
> I hope this information is correct, where do I start? I have already
> formatted and reinstalled windows because of a config file corrupt or
> missing error message on startup.
> I was running the computer on router with LAN connected and once everything
> was up and running I gave it back to a friend who is on dialup modem and was
> wondering it it was a modem fault?
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS