please help its driving me nuts windows title things

every time i move my mouse over something a yellowly box apears becide it
with the name info etc--i cant find a way to remove this--stop it from
happoning.

having lots of files and photoes on the com, it is getting real annoying.
as soon as i move the mouse over the next thing another instantly appears
covering over some of the pic icon and its name
i already know its name i dont need this telling me every time i move the
mouse

though it is every thing that it is doing it with even this it is coming up
with a box enter message hear ( ime hardly going to put it anywhere else )
can someone please tell me how to turn this thing off or better remove it
thanks for any help jc

How to disable Bolloon Tips:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307729&sd=tech

"jason mccourt" wrote:

> every time i move my mouse over something a yellowly box apears becide it
> with the name info etc--i cant find a way to remove this--stop it from
> happoning.
>
> having lots of files and photoes on the com, it is getting real annoying.
> as soon as i move the mouse over the next thing another instantly appears
> covering over some of the pic icon and its name
> i already know its name i dont need this telling me every time i move the
> mouse
>
> though it is every thing that it is doing it with even this it is coming up
> with a box enter message hear ( ime hardly going to put it anywhere else )
> can someone please tell me how to turn this thing off or better remove it
> thanks for any help jc

TRENDING THREADS