please help its driving me nuts windows title things

every time i move my mouse over something a yellowly box apears becide it
with the name info etc--i cant find a way to remove this--stop it from
happoning.

having lots of files and photoes on the com, it is getting real annoying.
as soon as i move the mouse over the next thing another instantly appears
covering over some of the pic icon and its name
i already know its name i dont need this telling me every time i move the
mouse

though it is every thing that it is doing it with even this it is coming up
with a box enter message hear ( ime hardly going to put it anywhere else )
can someone please tell me how to turn this thing off or better remove it
thanks for any help jc
1 answer Last reply
More about please driving nuts windows title things

    How to disable Bolloon Tips:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307729&sd=tech

    "jason mccourt" wrote:

    > every time i move my mouse over something a yellowly box apears becide it
    > with the name info etc--i cant find a way to remove this--stop it from
    > happoning.
    >
    > having lots of files and photoes on the com, it is getting real annoying.
    > as soon as i move the mouse over the next thing another instantly appears
    > covering over some of the pic icon and its name
    > i already know its name i dont need this telling me every time i move the
    > mouse
    >
    > though it is every thing that it is doing it with even this it is coming up
    > with a box enter message hear ( ime hardly going to put it anywhere else )
    > can someone please tell me how to turn this thing off or better remove it
    > thanks for any help jc

Mice Microsoft Windows XP