FTP server behind MN-700, continued

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I'm still having no luck. I have the following port
forwards defined:
FTP 10024 - 10050 TCP 192.168.2. 75 10024 -
10050
FTP 21 - 21 TCP 192.168.2. 75 21 - 21

In my FTP server config, I have "Use passive mode IP"
checked, and I gave it my dyndns.org hostname as the
dynamic IP. (It specifically says it will resolve those.)
Then below that I have the passive port range set to
start at 10024 and end at 10050.

Thanks again!

People from the internet should be able to use it now (PASV mode ftp).
You won't be able to use your external host name from within your own
network due to the current lack of loopback support in the MN700.

Loopback support will be implemented in the next revision of the firmware
for theMN700.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm still having no luck. I have the following port
> forwards defined:
> FTP 10024 - 10050 TCP 192.168.2. 75 10024 -
> 10050
> FTP 21 - 21 TCP 192.168.2. 75 21 - 21
>
> In my FTP server config, I have "Use passive mode IP"
> checked, and I gave it my dyndns.org hostname as the
> dynamic IP. (It specifically says it will resolve those.)
> Then below that I have the passive port range set to
> start at 10024 and end at 10050.
>
> Thanks again!

TRENDING THREADS