Alias

When I use Java on a web site, an icon would appear in the systray, next to
the clock. I foolishly right clicked on it and chose "Do not show icon" and
now, it never appears. How can I get it to appear again?

Thanks,

Alias

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote:

> When I use Java on a web site, an icon would appear in the systray,
> next to the clock. I foolishly right clicked on it and chose "Do not
> show icon" and now, it never appears. How can I get it to appear
> again?

Depending on your Sun Java version: Control Panel > Java Plug-in >
Basic tab > Show Java in System Tray (tick) > Apply.

--
d-d

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote:

> Thanks, that worked perfectly.