How to make a DVD from DVD vobfiles?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hello
I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non copy
protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD from
them?
26 answers Last reply
More about make vobfiles
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Within each VOB file is coded mpeg2 audio and video. Not all MPEG2 players
    can play VOB files directly.

    DVD movie pirating/copying software is available on the internet. These
    usually work with the DVD movie itself and all pertinent files, not just the
    VOBs.

    "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    copy
    > protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD from
    > them?

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Hello
    > I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a
    > non copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to
    > make a DVD from them?

    Have you ever heard of Google?

    http://www.google.com/search?q=vob+to+DVD

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    DVD Santa will do this and much more besides, very easy to use. Trial
    version from:
    http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    > copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    > from them?
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Use DVDShrink. It is free http://www.dvdshrink.org/

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    > copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    > from them?
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    You can burn a DVD then just capture the video into Vegas. The VOB files can
    be demultiplex (Demultiplex is when you split the video and audio to
    separate files that can then be authored to DVD with any DVD authoring
    tool--- Vobedit and IFOedit are two that come to mind.

    --
    Brian Alves

    Listen to the new podcast
    for DV creators- The DV Show!
    http://www.thedvshow.com
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    If MS Windows Media Player and other MPEG2 Players can play the files then
    programs can make a DVD files set from the vob files. I want to find such a
    program.
    > Within each VOB file is coded mpeg2 audio and video. Not all MPEG2
    > players
    > can play VOB files directly.
    >
    > DVD movie pirating/copying software is available on the internet. These
    > usually work with the DVD movie itself and all pertinent files, not just
    > the
    > VOBs.
    >
    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    > copy
    >> protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD from
    >> them?

  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Then, what is microsoft.public.windowsxp.video for?
    > Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a
    >> non copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to
    >> make a DVD from them?
    >

    > Have you ever heard of Google?
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=vob+to+DVD
    >
    > --
    > Peace!
    > Kurt
    > Self-anointed Moderator
    > microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    > http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    > "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Then, what is microsoft.public.windowsxp.video for?

    I wouldn't know, I'm not posting through that group, but I suspect it is
    for lazy, stupid f*$ks like you, that are too stupid and lazy to do a
    google search.

    Did you even look at the links on the Google search page I gave you?

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  9. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Then, what is microsoft.public.windowsxp.video for?

    I wouldn't know, I'm not posting through that group, but I suspect it is
    for lazy, stupid f*$ks like you, that are too stupid and lazy to do a
    google search.

    Did you even look at the links on the Google search page I gave you?

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  10. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Thanks! I downloaded. How is the trial version limited?
    "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > DVD Santa will do this and much more besides, very easy to use. Trial
    > version from:
    > http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/
    >

    > --
    >
    > Kenny Cargill
    >

    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >> from them?

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:00:46 +0400, "Dmitry Kopnichev"
    <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote:

    >Hello
    >I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non copy
    >protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD from
    >them?

    This isn't really on-topic here. Since XP can't make DVDs, your
    question is out of place.
  12. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Have you ever breathed for youself prick face.

    "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message news:u0xpRDyeFHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Thanks! I downloaded. How is the trial version limited?
    > "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> DVD Santa will do this and much more besides, very easy to use. Trial
    >> version from:
    >> http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> Kenny Cargill
    >>

    >> "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >>> Hello
    >>> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >>> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >>> from them?

  13. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    David Candy wrote:
    > Have you ever breathed for youself prick face.

    That's OK, he'll end up paying for his laziness! ;-)

    --

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:17:35 -0400, NobodyMan <none@none.net> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:00:46 +0400, "Dmitry Kopnichev"
    ><kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello
    >>I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non copy
    >>protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD from
    >>them?

    Here are two very good websites for Video/DVD authoring and
    information:

    http://www.doom9.org
    and
    http://www.videohelp.com/

    I believe those are the two major ones. They have tons of info,
    downloadable utilities and step-by-step tutorials.

    Other sites include:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/
    http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/
    http://www.uwasa.fi/~f76998/video/
    http://www.digital-digest.com/
  15. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Don't reply if you, David Candy-prick face, do not know.
    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Have you ever breathed for youself prick face.

    "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    > Thanks! I downloaded. How is the trial version limited?
    > "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> DVD Santa will do this and much more besides, very easy to use. Trial
    >> version from:
    >> http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> Kenny Cargill
    >>

    >> "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >>> Hello
    >>> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >>> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a
    >>> DVD
    >>> from them?

  16. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Don't reply if you, David Candy-prick face, do not know.

    He ask you a question. But I guess from your answer that you have never
    breathed on you own.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Don't reply if you, kurttrail, do not know.
    > David Candy wrote:
    >> Have you ever breathed for youself prick face.
    >
    > That's OK, he'll end up paying for his laziness! ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Peace!
    > Kurt
    > Self-anointed Moderator
    > microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    > http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    > "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Don't reply if you, kurttrail, do not know.

    I'll reply to any post I feel like, and if you don't like that, you'll
    have to kill me, to stop me.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Thanks. I will download.
    > Use DVDShrink. It is free http://www.dvdshrink.org/
    >
    > --
    >
    > Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    > www.webtree.ca/windowsxp
    >

    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >> from them?

  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    On http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvdshrink31-main.htm is written that
    I can open a collection of .IFO, .BUP and .VOB files, not .VOB files only. I
    don't have the .IFO, .BUP files.
    http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/ does not contain anything about vob files
    at all.
    > Use DVDShrink. It is free http://www.dvdshrink.org/
    >
    > --
    >
    > Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    > www.webtree.ca/windowsxp
    >

    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >> from them?

  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    He and you write to a wrong newsgroup. This is WindowsXP group, not a
    Pulmonology group.
    > Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    >> Don't reply if you, David Candy-prick face, do not know.
    >
    > He ask you a question. But I guess from your answer that you have never
    > breathed on you own.
    >
    > --
    > Peace!
    > Kurt
    > Self-anointed Moderator
    > microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    > http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    > "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > He and you write to a wrong newsgroup. This is WindowsXP group, not a
    > Pulmonology group.

    You are being much too literal. Obviously you lack the language skills
    necessary to fully participate in an English newsgroup.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Ok. Live meanwhile and beware.
    > Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    >> Don't reply if you, kurttrail, do not know.
    >
    > I'll reply to any post I feel like, and if you don't like that, you'll
    > have to kill me, to stop me.
    >
    > --
    > Peace!
    > Kurt
    > Self-anointed Moderator
    > microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    > http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    > "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
    > Ok. Live meanwhile and beware.

    Of what! I'm more likely to slip and fall in the shower, and I shower
    at least once daily. I don't live life being afraid. Maybe you were
    raised in such a culture, but not me.

    Not only do I believe in, "Live free, or die!" I also live it.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    DVDShrink writes that it can't find the .ifo file when I try to open my .vob
    files.
    > Use DVDShrink. It is free http://www.dvdshrink.org/
    >
    > --
    >
    > Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    > www.webtree.ca/windowsxp
    >

    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >> from them?

  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    The button to open a video does not work in the DVDSanta trial version.
    "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > DVD Santa will do this and much more besides, very easy to use. Trial
    > version from:
    > http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/
    >

    > --
    >
    > Kenny Cargill
    >

    > "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >> I have only 3 vob files containing a complete movie, copied from a non
    >> copy protected DVD. All mp2 players play the vob files. How to make a DVD
    >> from them?

DVD Microsoft Windows XP