HELP Don't Know Where To Go

I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
ask this question
3 answers Last reply
More about help

    PowerToys are not supported by MS. However, you should find a "PowerToys
    for XP" entry in "All Program". Look for "Slide Show Wizard".

    "Old Guy 124" <oldguy124@advinc.com> wrote in message
    >I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
    > Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
    > ask this question

    Download PhotoStory3.exe from MS it much better and you can add
    music background. It is FREE.
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Old Guy 124" wrote:

    > I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
    > Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
    > ask this question

    Thanks,
    I have that and created a email project and sent it off.
    I wanted to just create a slide show using both the edited and original
    ..jpgs. Guess I'll have to just copy them out to a CD.
    THANKS To All Who responded
    Live Long & Prosper
    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Download PhotoStory3.exe from MS it much better and you can add
    > music background. It is FREE.
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.
    >

    > "Old Guy 124" wrote:
    >
    >> I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
    >> Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup
    >> ask this question

Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP