HELP Don't Know Where To Go

June 27, 2005 3:42:01 PM

I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
ask this question

More about : question

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 3:45:49 PM

PowerToys are not supported by MS. However, you should find a "PowerToys
for XP" entry in "All Program". Look for "Slide Show Wizard".

"Old Guy 124" <oldguy124@advinc.com> wrote in message
>I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
> Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
> ask this question

June 27, 2005 3:50:07 PM

Download PhotoStory3.exe from MS it much better and you can add
music background. It is FREE.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Old Guy 124" wrote:

> I installed CD Slide Generator from Tweak PowerToys for XP.
> Now I can't find it, plus I can't find where there might be a newsgroup to
> ask this question

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:18:43 AM

Thanks,
I have that and created a email project and sent it off.
I wanted to just create a slide show using both the edited and original
..jpgs. Guess I'll have to just copy them out to a CD.
THANKS To All Who responded
Live Long & Prosper

!