kodak cx6330 3.1MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianl0202

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003
i dont know too much about digital cameras but i'm looking to get my first one. just for normal use, im not a pro photographer or anything, just take pictures here and there. anyone know anything about this camera. i have read some reviews and it seems decent but i wanted more opinons. im not looking to spend much and this one is only 180 bucks which doesnt seem bad. any replies are appreciated =)

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001
Kodak had been one of the pioneers of digital cameras. Some of their cameras are a lot better than others, but I don't know about their Kodak cx6330 camera, however DC resource (one of the most respected camera-review sites on the web) didn't have much to complain about the CX6440, which according to the model number, sounds like a replacement of the cx6330. Remember, when buying a camera, megapixels isn't everything. For the sub 200 prices, I'd probably look at 2mp cameras. DC resource reviewed this 5mp argus camera that was selling for a real good price, but the editor called it "the worst camera I've seen in years' I recently got a Fuji F410 for 200 bucks from ritz camera and still very happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.