My application logs are filling up with this event...---> Event ID: 1903 that
is saying Source (HHCTRL) cannot be found. I uninstall the patch KB896358 and
the application log looks OK. Has anyone found a fix for this issue?? It
appears that event has not stopped anything from working or at least I do see
it yet. But it does fill the log file and I have not found any fixes for this
event issue yet...
Help....

I had an issue with this hot fix myself. We use SAS here at my work and it
caused problems to my workstations that I updated with this fix. We use a
program here called SAS and what it did was users were no longer able to use
the program Help feature. When they clcik on the Help menu option it came
back with a "Action Cancelled" in their web browser. I report this to the
tech support and they referred me to this kb article and advised me to
remove it. I did and thinga are back to working the way they did before. I'm
not sure how it effected it but apparently it did. Hope this input is of use
to you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;896358