Problem with corrupted screensaver?

Whenever my screensaver activates the computer freezes. I cannot change the
screensaver because when I go into properties and screensaver the computer
freezes. The screensaver in question is 3D FlowerBox. Other users on the same
machine, when changing to this screensaver, have the same problem. I have
started in safe mode which allows for a change but will obviously not accept
the change and make it permanent. How do I resolve the problem???
--
Mike R (KDHVP)

Could change it in registry to point to another one here

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\SCRNSAVE.EXE