internet connection keep disconnecting

My internet connection keep disconnecting, say about 30min. Everytime, it
get disconnected, I have to unplug the ethernet wire from the NIC, and plug
it back. Then the connection becomes normal. My DHCP is automatic.
What is the problem with it?
Thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about internet connection disconnecting

    is no@mail.com your real email address? If not, then dont use it.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Maybe Device manager, network adapter, Power management?

    Janice wrote:

    > My internet connection keep disconnecting, say about 30min. Everytime, it
    > get disconnected, I have to unplug the ethernet wire from the NIC, and plug
    > it back. Then the connection becomes normal. My DHCP is automatic.
    > What is the problem with it?
    > Thanx

Connection Internet Connection Windows XP