internet connection keep disconnecting

Janice

My internet connection keep disconnecting, say about 30min. Everytime, it
get disconnected, I have to unplug the ethernet wire from the NIC, and plug
it back. Then the connection becomes normal. My DHCP is automatic.
What is the problem with it?
Thanx

is no@mail.com your real email address? If not, then dont use it.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Maybe Device manager, network adapter, Power management?