children

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 04:15:27PM -0400, ken.stevens@ wrote:
> Hello, you recently sent a message to ken.stevens@
> I am now using a mailbox protection system called ChoiceMail One to block unsolicited junk mail. Because you are actually reading this note, it is highly unlikely that your message to me was in fact unsolicited. However, I regret that I do not already have your email address in my whitelist. That is why this note has been sent to you.
> Please click on the link below to verify your identity.

[ tried clicking the light switch, darkness happened. My keyboard
probably isn't loud enough anymore ]

> To find out how ChoiceMail One can help prevent your own inbox from overflowing with junk e-mail, you can visit DigiPortal Software's web site at
> http://www.digiportal.com

I'd rather flood Usenet than hand my precious email address to the web
form of an organization whose sole purpose for existence is to block my
mail. Don't you have a whitelist for people you email? :)

-harmless

"Drake Diedrich" <dld@cmb.usc.edu> wrote in message
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 06:50:09PM +0000, ken stevens wrote:
>>
>> Drake,
>>
>> Is that you?
>>
>> -Ken
>
> I'd rather flood Usenet than hand my precious email address to the web
> form of an organization whose sole purpose for existence is to block my
> mail. Don't you have a whitelist for people you email? :)
>

> -harmless

harmless children talking... sounds suspicious.

Mr. Ed