Looking for games

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

I'm looking for servers hosting empire games or blitzes.
The only one i know is wolfpackempire.com who list 3 active games servers.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about looking games
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

    Euro Empire 9 just started: http://www.usr.ch/overlord/
    Ask the deity to put you on his list of replacements.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

    Markus Armbruster wrote:
    > Euro Empire 9 just started: http://www.usr.ch/overlord/
    > Ask the deity to put you on his list of replacements.

    Thanks. i tought i was too late for Euro 9. i'll look into it.
    Anyone know other hosts ?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

    It's pre-rumored that Bungholio may run a short-term
    Traing Zoo game, starting in a few weeks after the initial
    victims of EE9 are available.

    -Bungy

    "nbang" <nrv@email.com> wrote in message
    > Markus Armbruster wrote:
    > > Euro Empire 9 just started: http://www.usr.ch/overlord/
    > > Ask the deity to put you on his list of replacements.
    >
    > Thanks. i tought i was too late for Euro 9. i'll look into it.
    > Anyone know other hosts ?

Games Servers Video Games