Looking for games

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2005 7:15:51 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

I'm looking for servers hosting empire games or blitzes.
The only one i know is wolfpackempire.com who list 3 active games servers.

Thanks

More about : games

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:22:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Euro Empire 9 just started: http://www.usr.ch/overlord/
Ask the deity to put you on his list of replacements.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 10:50:57 PM

Markus Armbruster wrote:
> Euro Empire 9 just started: http://www.usr.ch/overlord/
> Ask the deity to put you on his list of replacements.

Thanks. i tought i was too late for Euro 9. i'll look into it.
Anyone know other hosts ?
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 3:42:24 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

It's pre-rumored that Bungholio may run a short-term
Traing Zoo game, starting in a few weeks after the initial
victims of EE9 are available.

-Bungy