Thanks for the responses. You know it's really hard to trouble shoot
things on line so I thought I'd tell you what I found. I bought this
computer a few months ago, but the monitor I had was a 21" so I kept it.
Since the system crash affected the monitor I thought what the heck, I'll
put a different monitor (the wife's) on and see what happens. Well, knock on
wood, I haven't had a crash yet this day so maybe that will fix things. The
more I learn about these damn computers the less I understand them.
Thanks again for your replies,
Tom

Madcowplumber wrote:
> Thanks for the responses. You know it's really hard to trouble
> shoot things on line so I thought I'd tell you what I found. I bought
> this computer a few months ago, but the monitor I had was a 21" so I
> kept it. Since the system crash affected the monitor I thought what
> the heck, I'll put a different monitor (the wife's) on and see what
> happens. Well, knock on wood, I haven't had a crash yet this day so
> maybe that will fix things. The more I learn about these damn
> computers the less I understand them. Thanks again for your
> replies, Tom

While it's nice to get positive feedback, the people you are thanking
may never see this post. In the future, if you really want to thank
people for their replies, send your reply to your original thread.

--
Peace!
Kurt