The windows 7 wont startup giving a blue screen error

megama7

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
Hello, after turning on my laptop that have win 7 something happened <after the win 7 logo and the moving 4 colours of the start up a blue screened error appears say "a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer and at the bottom of the message Technical information *** STOP: 0x0000007B (0x80786A50,0XC0000034,0X00000000,0X00000000)" > and i tried to install a new windows drive C doesn't appear and the other drive is not a NTFS so i couldnt install a new windows even turning on the existing windows to take my files and thank u for ur time please help

yyk71200

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Drive C is a partition on a physical drive. Now, when you try to install Windows, does it show the physical drive (Like Disk 0)? If it does, you should be able to delete/create partitions on it. That partition would become Drive C which you should be able to format and instal Windows on.

If that disc does not appear or you are unable to create a partition (Drive C) or format and install Windows on it, there likely to be a hardware problem.

megama7

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
and also there are drives that i dont know appear like a drive 120 MB and other unlocated 43 GB which i cannot use as when i click " new " using these space an error appears , i dont know exactly what is letterly says but generaly i couldn't use it

yyk71200

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
So, what exactly do you see there instead of drive see? Do you see something like Raw Partition? What does error says exactly?

EDIT: Since it is a laptop, there may be a recovery partition. How you use it depends on the brand of your laptop. But there should be instructions on manufacturer's website.

EDIT2: You can look at windows 7 installation guide to make sure you done everything right: http://www.techtalkz.com/windows-7/514412-windows-7-installation-guide-tutorial.html

DO NOT DELETE RECOVERY PARTITION IF YOU HAVE ONE ON YOUR LAPTOP. It is meant to restore your system to factory settings.

TRENDING THREADS