System development

dman

hi

I was told be my company to develop a programm and also system development
life cycle. Pls does anyone have an idea what system development is.

Thanks

If you're having to ask here, your company should be asking someone else.
Not trying to be flip, but it sounds like they gave you something way over
your head and/or current skill set. (The question itself is far too broad -
"System development" is development of a system - but you don't way what the
system is meant for, what *kind* of system (for all we know it's a plumbing
or HVAC system) or the like.)