Viewing Software on XP Professional Accounts

Hello,

I just installed XP Professional fresh onto a computer and created four
accounts on that computer. I installed Microsoft Office 97 on the computer
through one of the accoutns, and to my surprise, Microsoft Office did not
appear in the Start/All Programs menu on the other acounts. I can launch the
progams directly from the Programs folder, but I do not know how to allow
other users to see it on the start menu.

Thank you,
Flynfast350

Did you install Office 97 for all users?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Flynfast350 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed XP Professional fresh onto a computer and created four
> accounts on that computer. I installed Microsoft Office 97 on the
> computer
> through one of the accoutns, and to my surprise, Microsoft Office did not
> appear in the Start/All Programs menu on the other acounts. I can launch
> the progams directly from the Programs folder, but I do not know how to
> allow other users to see it on the start menu.
>
> Thank you,
> Flynfast350

I do not remember there being an option for whether I could install for all
users or not. I simply installed the program. I can redo the installation
and see what I see. However, is there some special method I'm supposed to
use when installing programs?