Hello to everyone!

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2005 4:24:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

I would like to greet everyone here, and announce that I have joined
the Empire community! I'm looking forward to some great games in the
future, and I will be honing my skills in any blitzes I find in the
meantime. Any ideas on how to get better involved in finding games? Let
me know!

Aerenel

More about : question

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 1:46:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

I think the only real blitzes around are the ones on Wolfpack. They
start every day at 7 and there is usually someone there. They are a
great way to get a better feel for the game. It is not uncommon to see
1 or two fully developed countries on there. Good for experimenting
with things.

- bfn - JAW