.NET Framework SP1.1 update won't install

Mary

I have run live update and installed all updates OK except .NET
Framework SP1.1 update.

This will not install and there is no reason given why - it just says
installation failed.

Any help appreciated

Mary

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824643
How to troubleshoot Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installation issues