MyPictures folder is causing abnormal program termination

Anytime I use any program to either paste or copy into or copy a picture or
photo out of the MyPictures folder. I get a dialoge box that says "abnormal
program termination" and the program shuts down. No matter what program I
use. Even if I use the explorer to browse through the folder.

What must I do to fix this problem
Thanks
--
Gary A. Lemon

use command prompt and remove the Thumbs.db. That file is where your
trouble is.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;188540

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"Gary A. Lemon" <GaryALemon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anytime I use any program to either paste or copy into or copy a picture
or
> photo out of the MyPictures folder. I get a dialoge box that says
"abnormal
> program termination" and the program shuts down. No matter what program I
> use. Even if I use the explorer to browse through the folder.
>
> What must I do to fix this problem
> Thanks
> --
> Gary A. Lemon

That did not correct the problem. It still says Runtime error - Abnormal
Program Termination and restarts Windows.