Jornada 720 forum

cirogalli

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Hello,
not sure if anybody is gonna ever read this, but I lose nothing with trying cause I'm desperate. I own a HP Jornada 720. I've been experimenting with new software cause there's not much you can do with one of these without software. But when I unisnatalled some of the useless stuff I lost the associations of the files with the media players. I can't play mp3s or see pix anymore. Does anybody know how to retrieve those associations of the programs with the media files, or does anybody know how to restore the system completely? thanks.

And with pics, make right click on the pic file and select open with >...

20111031035510.gif

20111031035824.gif

cirogalli

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
And with pics, make right click on the pic file and select open with >...

What do you mean "right click"?
I have a Jornada 720. There are no clicks to be made. Just a touch screen. And I don't have the Windows you show me in the pics. But when I do the equivalent to "right click" all I get is a menu with the options: open, cut, copy, delete, rename, properties.
When I press on "open" I get the message: "cannot find 'file name' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available."
thanks anyway.

cirogalli

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Or u can go to the system restore and restore to the time before it happened.

I don't have that option either. I can either do "full restore" or "only databases". But when I wanna do "full restore" it returns this message: "backup all.dba" could not be found. Make sure that the correct path and filename are given.

thanks for trying!