MN-700 timing out access to certain sites

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 10:52:04 PM

Hi, I've been having the following problem:

When I try to either access the sites www.beconfused.com
or www.sinosplice.com through the router, it always times
out. If I bypass the router I can get through fine .. these
are just simple weblogs.

They're both hosted by the same provider so maybe that's it
or something?

As you can tell, i'm a total newb. And am really annoyed as
to why this has just randomly happend after having the
router for almost a year :@

fyi, I've already tried reseting it by holding down the
blue button, disconnecting the power for 20 mins, and
through the software.. nothing works :(

thanks
!