Maverick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have recently been forced to undertake a complete system recovery and am
now back up. I am now receiving "Run Time Errors" when logging on to various
web sites that before were not a problem. I suspect there is something in my
settings that needs to be addressed. It is more of an annoyance than anything
else but would appreciate guidance.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Maverick wrote:

> I have recently been forced to undertake a complete system recovery and am
> now back up. I am now receiving "Run Time Errors" when logging on to various
> web sites that before were not a problem. I suspect there is something in my
> settings that needs to be addressed. It is more of an annoyance than anything
> else but would appreciate guidance.

Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced | Put a tic mark
in the two "Disable Script Debugging..." boxes and untic the "Display a
notification about every script error" box.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Look for the "Disable Script
Debugging(Internet Explorer)" line and put a check mark in the box>ok/Apply

regards,
ssg MS-MVP