Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Has anybody received GURPS Fantasy?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 10:52:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
got his copy yet?

Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
especially interested in deliveries to Europe

More about : received gurps fantasy

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 1:29:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

try www.dragonworld.de. they got it i and send their stuff fast.

leg1 wrote:
> GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
> got his copy yet?
>
> Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
> copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
> especially interested in deliveries to Europe
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 1:39:41 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

cc34763749-baer wrote:
> try www.dragonworld.de. they got it i and send their stuff fast.
>
> leg1 wrote:
>
>> GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has
>> anybody got his copy yet?
>> Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
>> copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
>> especially interested in deliveries to Europe

They are out of stock but reordered it.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 9:48:41 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

In message <leg1-3C8DFE.20573901122004@news.chello.at>, leg1
<leg1@nospam.chello.at> writes
>GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
>got his copy yet?
>
>Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
>copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
>especially interested in deliveries to Europe

Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
--
Michael Cule
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 9:48:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Purchased it today in Chapel Hill, NC, USA from Cerebral Hobbies. He had
just unpacked the shipment from his distributor.

He also mentioned that he was told to expect Magic in about 2 weeks!
My copy is on reserve!
Roger




Michael Cule wrote:
> In message <leg1-3C8DFE.20573901122004@news.chello.at>, leg1
> <leg1@nospam.chello.at> writes
>
>> GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
>> got his copy yet?
>>
>> Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
>> copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
>> especially interested in deliveries to Europe
>
>
> Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 10:32:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Michael Cule wrote:

> Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.

What can you tell us about it?
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 3:31:49 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

In message <m5Krd.1430$714.332@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>, Brian
G. Vaughan <foolishowl_hates_spam@peoplepc.com> writes
>Michael Cule wrote:
>
>> Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
>
>What can you tell us about it?

That I'm about half way through it....

--
Michael Cule
!