Has anybody received GURPS Fantasy?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
got his copy yet?

Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
especially interested in deliveries to Europe
6 answers Last reply
More about received gurps fantasy
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    try www.dragonworld.de. they got it i and send their stuff fast.

    leg1 wrote:
    > GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
    > got his copy yet?
    >
    > Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
    > copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
    > especially interested in deliveries to Europe
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    cc34763749-baer wrote:
    > try www.dragonworld.de. they got it i and send their stuff fast.
    >
    > leg1 wrote:
    >
    >> GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has
    >> anybody got his copy yet?
    >> Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
    >> copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
    >> especially interested in deliveries to Europe

    They are out of stock but reordered it.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    In message <leg1-3C8DFE.20573901122004@news.chello.at>, leg1
    <leg1@nospam.chello.at> writes
    >GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
    >got his copy yet?
    >
    >Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
    >copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
    >especially interested in deliveries to Europe

    Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
    --
    Michael Cule
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    Purchased it today in Chapel Hill, NC, USA from Cerebral Hobbies. He had
    just unpacked the shipment from his distributor.

    He also mentioned that he was told to expect Magic in about 2 weeks!
    My copy is on reserve!
    Roger

    Michael Cule wrote:
    > In message <leg1-3C8DFE.20573901122004@news.chello.at>, leg1
    > <leg1@nospam.chello.at> writes
    >
    >> GURPS fantasy is officially out (shipped November 19, 2004). Has anybody
    >> got his copy yet?
    >>
    >> Please state where you live (Europe, USA, etc.) and how you got your
    >> copy (bought in a store, by mail order) when you respond. I am
    >> especially interested in deliveries to Europe
    >

    > Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    Michael Cule wrote:

    > Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.

    What can you tell us about it?
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    In message <m5Krd.1430$714.332@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>, Brian
    G. Vaughan <foolishowl_hates_spam@peoplepc.com> writes
    >Michael Cule wrote:
    >
    >> Bought it in GAMES AND PASTIMES, High Wycombe, UK yesterday.
    >
    >What can you tell us about it?

    That I'm about half way through it....

    --
    Michael Cule