  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 28, 2005 10:04:03 AM

Hi. A black screen with my computer's summary displays itself first then the
welcome screen appears. The problem is that I can not prevent this from
displaying, even with 'My Computer-Properties-Startup and Recovery', this
does not fix the problem. I am also blocked out from some areas even though I
am Administrater and can not properly reboot and also to get behind it
either. Can anyone help?

More about : black screen prior screen

June 28, 2005 11:46:49 AM

Irena wrote:

> Hi. A black screen with my computer's summary displays itself first then the
> welcome screen appears. The problem is that I can not prevent this from
> displaying, even with 'My Computer-Properties-Startup and Recovery', this
> does not fix the problem. I am also blocked out from some areas even though I
> am Administrater and can not properly reboot and also to get behind it
> either. Can anyone help?

You need to repost your question with a clearer description of the
issues. It's not clear if the system won't login to windows, won't
reboot or what. Review this and resubmit:

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
Rock