Black screen prior to welcome screen

Hi. A black screen with my computer's summary displays itself first then the
welcome screen appears. The problem is that I can not prevent this from
displaying, even with 'My Computer-Properties-Startup and Recovery', this
does not fix the problem. I am also blocked out from some areas even though I
am Administrater and can not properly reboot and also to get behind it
either. Can anyone help?
More about black screen prior screen

    Irena wrote:

    > Hi. A black screen with my computer's summary displays itself first then the
    > welcome screen appears. The problem is that I can not prevent this from
    > displaying, even with 'My Computer-Properties-Startup and Recovery', this
    > does not fix the problem. I am also blocked out from some areas even though I
    > am Administrater and can not properly reboot and also to get behind it
    > either. Can anyone help?

    You need to repost your question with a clearer description of the
    issues. It's not clear if the system won't login to windows, won't
    reboot or what. Review this and resubmit:

    Making Good Newsgroup Posts
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    Rock