Sign in with
Your question

Bluetooth Desktop Manager

Last response: in General Connectivity
February 6, 2012 6:40:52 PM

Hello,
I am Looking for a Bluetooth Desktop Manager Program that allows you to manage a blackberry 9330 such as SMS/MMS / Object Push things like that
June 10, 2012 11:32:07 AM

If you would have read what I had written Mr. Know-it-all.. I wasn't asking about blackberry desktop manager..... Learn to read before you open your Big Mouth!!

hang-the-9 said:
No such thing, need to do it over a USB cable and the BlackBerry desktop software. http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_...

m
l
Related resources
June 11, 2012 1:41:20 PM

TripleAceS said:
oh and by the way All You Know-it All's.. There is Such Programs and these programs are pretty damn good programs....

Here's The Link Smart A @@ !

http://www.bluesoleil.com/products/S0001201005190001.ht...

Interesting, your replies sure puts me and others here in my place. I bow to your superior name calling.

But not knowledge. you go and read that product you linked, it does not support any Blackberry model, which is what you were looking for.
m
l
June 19, 2012 9:02:08 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Interesting, your replies sure puts me and others here in my place. I bow to your superior name calling.

But not knowledge. you go and read that product you linked, it does not support any Blackberry model, which is what you were looking for.

if that is so, then explain to who i am using this program with out any problems what so ever? No problems installing this program on all (4) four of my Laptops ( 2 x HP Pavilion dv6's) (1) one Dell (1) Toshiba and (1) one HP Desktop Computer and (1) BlackBerry Curve 9330 OS6.0 and (1) BlackBerry Curve 8330 OS5.0 . SO explain to me how all these Devices are performing perfectly with out any Problems what so ever ?

I will Be Awaiting Your Answer !
m
l
June 19, 2012 10:37:55 PM

TripleAceS said:
if that is so, then explain to who i am using this program with out any problems what so ever? No problems installing this program on all (4) four of my Laptops ( 2 x HP Pavilion dv6's) (1) one Dell (1) Toshiba and (1) one HP Desktop Computer and (1) BlackBerry Curve 9330 OS6.0 and (1) BlackBerry Curve 8330 OS5.0 . SO explain to me how all these Devices are performing perfectly with out any Problems what so ever ?

I will Be Awaiting Your Answer !

You maybe should talk to the people that wrote that program and put up the compatible device list.

I really could not give one hoot what works for you after the way you replied even to my first post.

This is not a contest who can pick on who on this forum. If you like that sort of thing, look somewhere else.
m
l
!