  • Microsoft
  • Command Prompt
  • Windows XP
June 28, 2005 4:54:01 PM

I know you can use the net time command to sync a PC's
time with another PC, but what about setting the time zone
and daylight saving time? Can these settings be changed
from a command prompt?

Thanks.

More about : command line time zone

June 28, 2005 10:20:08 PM

Think those 2 are in the registry, so you could potentially use the command
line reg command

Jon

news:o CQy9HAfFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!