Command Line Time Zone?

RJ

I know you can use the net time command to sync a PC's
time with another PC, but what about setting the time zone
and daylight saving time? Can these settings be changed
from a command prompt?

Thanks.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Think those 2 are in the registry, so you could potentially use the command
line reg command

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/reg.mspx

Jon

"RJ" <jackbobNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I know you can use the net time command to sync a PC's
> time with another PC, but what about setting the time zone
> and daylight saving time? Can these settings be changed
> from a command prompt?
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS