Command Line Time Zone?

I know you can use the net time command to sync a PC's
time with another PC, but what about setting the time zone
and daylight saving time? Can these settings be changed
from a command prompt?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about command line time zone

    Think those 2 are in the registry, so you could potentially use the command
    line reg command

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/reg.mspx

    Jon

    "RJ" <jackbobNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I know you can use the net time command to sync a PC's
    > time with another PC, but what about setting the time zone
    > and daylight saving time? Can these settings be changed
    > from a command prompt?
    >
    > Thanks.

Command Line Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP