windows media player and real player going wild

Dear All,
While transferring video clips from my digital camera to my computer, the
media players show images upside down. There is no problem when transferring
to other computers. Please help me on this issue.
The Undertaker

That is usually a result of filters that were installed from these various
Codec packs you can find on the web. If your Real Player is also doing
that, that is very surprising as Real Media doesn't use these Codecs or
filters. But of course that was version 8 and less. Who knows what it does
now as most stopped using it.

--
George Hester