Netbook Suggestion?

harrai

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2011
Hey all, sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I was going to post under laptops but it didn't say netbooks on it.

Anyways, I'm looking for a decent netbook to take with me to class for notetaking, videowatching (youtube and the like), and internet browsing.

The last netbook I had last year was an impulse buy n200something processor with 1 gb of ram and it ran so slow.

I'm looking for suggestions on a cheap under 300 USD netbook. Doesn't matter where I get it from as long as it's a sort of "bang for your buck" type of deal. It will accompany my desktop which I will keep in my dorm.

Thanks!

harrai

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2011
I don't have the old netbook anymore. I would prefer a netbook since I do not have additional money atm to buy a laptop. Also I prefer small screen sizes for easy carrying purposes.

p4nz3rm4d

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
There has always been some sort of trend in the IT department, and netbooks fit into them, along with many other things... so what you actually want is the new generation of the netbook...aka the tablet! theyre just as powerful, and the same price