Shermanlee/Johnny1a campaign background.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
background threads; the result is a set of links at
http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
From the given message you can get to the complete thread.

I *think* I have all the threads, but if you find some that are missing, send
me a link to the message(s) on google groups.
More about shermanlee johnny1a campaign background
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    David Alex Lamb wrote:
    > I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
    > background threads; the result is a set of links at
    > http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
    > From the given message you can get to the complete thread.
    >
    > I *think* I have all the threads, but if you find some that are missing, send
    > me a link to the message(s) on google groups.

    Wow ! Thanks a ton. This is getting bookmarked. :-)

    -- Pat
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    Il 13 Jan 2005 22:47:17 GMT Era Volgare nel rec.games.frp.gurps,
    dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca (David Alex Lamb) wrote:

    >I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
    >background threads; the result is a set of links at
    > http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
    >From the given message you can get to the complete thread.

    thanks and thanks again :)

    --