Shermanlee/Johnny1a campaign background.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
background threads; the result is a set of links at
http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
From the given message you can get to the complete thread.

I *think* I have all the threads, but if you find some that are missing, send
me a link to the message(s) on google groups.

David Alex Lamb wrote:
> I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
> background threads; the result is a set of links at
> http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
> From the given message you can get to the complete thread.
>
> I *think* I have all the threads, but if you find some that are missing, send
> me a link to the message(s) on google groups.

Wow ! Thanks a ton. This is getting bookmarked. :)

-- Pat

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Il 13 Jan 2005 22:47:17 GMT Era Volgare nel rec.games.frp.gurps,
dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca (David Alex Lamb) wrote:

>I have searched through the Google archives for Shermanlee/Johnny1A's campaign
>background threads; the result is a set of links at
> http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Johnny1A.html
>From the given message you can get to the complete thread.

thanks and thanks again :)

--