ATTENTION ARTISTS

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

As a game publisher (Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.) we hear from more
artists looking for work than we can ever hire, but that doesn't mean we
don't have work now and then. Today we an issued “open call” assignment
for artists to submit random pieces for a future product. This is a way
of giving starving artists an all-but-guaranteed sale, and giving us a
look at some of the new talent available. We had a lot of Email come
back as “address no longer valid” and we grieve for the lost opportunity
that these artists missed. If one of these addresses if one of your old
ones, contact us to get onto our current list. If you know the current
address of one of these guys, have him contact us.
euchinus2@aol.com
carrolldanjudi@cs.com
akelsoe@eridani-design.com
cns1138@earthlink.net
daskins@earthlink.net
dts2000@flash.net
kchigai@ibm.net
sandyramirez@home.com
tonylhome@attbi.com
sgoss@desupernet.net
earlandlisa@salisbury.net
paul.cain@mar-media.com
d_gauthier@delphi.com
boleary@ulster.net
odriscol@cadvision.com
Malcolm@cfi.net
kchigai@attglobal.net
If you're an artist, feel free to ask to be put on our list for the next
open call assignment.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:30:44 -0600, Stephen V Cole
<design@starfleetgames.com> wrote:

>As a game publisher (Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.) we hear from more
[...]
>ones, contact us to get onto our current list. If you know the current
>address of one of these guys, have him contact us.

[...]

They will BE so happy you posted their e-mails in a public NG... ^^;

Korin Duval

--

"Truth requires a great amount of courage;
Fiction requires a great amount of maturity."

"Korin Duval" <korinNOduvalSPAM@yahoo.it> wrote in message
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:30:44 -0600, Stephen V Cole
> <design@starfleetgames.com> wrote:
>
> >As a game publisher (Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.) we hear from more
> [...]
> >ones, contact us to get onto our current list. If you know the current
> >address of one of these guys, have him contact us.
>
> [...]
>
> They will BE so happy you posted their e-mails in a public NG... ^^;

Given that he said these are currently /defunct/ e-mail addresses I don't
see the problem. Just so long as no one is stupid and replies with the
current addresses in the public newsgroup.

--
ericbsmith http://home.stny.rr.com/gurpsland
@earthling.net http://firedrake.org/eric_gurpsland/

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:00:10 GMT, "Eric B. Smith"
<smithericb@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>> They will BE so happy you posted their e-mails in a public NG... ^^;
>
>Given that he said these are currently /defunct/ e-mail addresses I don't
>see the problem. Just so long as no one is stupid and replies with the
>current addresses in the public newsgroup.

I misread the post... SORRY!

Korin Duval

--

Korin Duval wrote:

> They will BE so happy you posted their e-mails in a public NG...

Since those Email addresses DO NOT WORK, are not there, no longer exist,
and apply to out of business ISPs, I'm chuckling at how much spam was sent
to them.

Simply put, I know not to post real addresses, and wanted to see if
anybody recognized their old address. A couple of them did, contacted me,
and got work they'll get paid for.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Korin: Sorry, got on your case before I noticed you already figured it
out.

Terry: Nice work. Can you Email me so I have an email on file to ensure
proper connections. Send it to design@starfleetgames.com and I'll send
you that last assignment. I still need art.