Standy By Not Standing By

When my PC attempts to go to standby mode, it often clicks back on straight
away. Not always though and eventually it does. I've experimented with
different power setting but I still get the behaviour. Any ideas?

Thanks in anticipation :)

Seems you've set something to return it from standby, and it's active.