Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

So what are those things on the US soldiers' helmets when their pictures
appear in the papers?

--
"Very well, he replied, I allow you cow's dung in place of human
excrement; bake your bread on that." -- Ezekiel 4:15

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:51:48 +0000 (UTC),
glhansen@steel.ucs.indiana.edu (Gregory L. Hansen) drained his beer,
leaned back in the rec.games.frp.gurps beanbag and drunkenly
proclaimed the following

>So what are those things on the US soldiers' helmets when their pictures
>appear in the papers?

Attached the front? Night vision gear. Beats the hell out of the
AN-PVS gear we wore back in the day.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

glhansen@steel.ucs.indiana.edu (Gregory L. Hansen) wrote:

>So what are those things on the US soldiers' helmets when their pictures
>appear in the papers?
>

>--
>"Very well, he replied, I allow you cow's dung in place of human
>excrement; bake your bread on that." -- Ezekiel 4:15

perhaps nightvision gear or binos. i would think night vision though.
--
"Ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more violence. Limp,
panicky half-measures lead to more violence. However, complete,