Does anyone have a 4e Character Sheet in Word or other edi..

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to
start making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.

..pdf files are all very well but I can't type into them.
--
Michael Cule

"Michael Cule" <mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to start
> making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.
>
> .pdf files are all very well but I can't type into them.
> --
> Michael Cule

With the new Adobe Reader, you can save a pdf as a text file. I tried it
with the char sheet from sjgames, and the results were far from perfect, but
an 20 minutes with cut and paste would give you a very fine sheet.

Darrell

Michael Cule wrote:
> Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to
> start making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.

Any particular reason you don't want to use the GCA 3 beta? I've had no
problems with it.