Does anyone have a 4e Character Sheet in Word or other edi..

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to
start making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.

..pdf files are all very well but I can't type into them.
--
Michael Cule
2 answers Last reply

    "Michael Cule" <mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to start
    > making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.
    >
    > .pdf files are all very well but I can't type into them.
    > --
    > Michael Cule

    With the new Adobe Reader, you can save a pdf as a text file. I tried it
    with the char sheet from sjgames, and the results were far from perfect, but
    an 20 minutes with cut and paste would give you a very fine sheet.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

    Michael Cule wrote:
    > Reason I ask is that I don't want to wait until 4e GCA comes out to
    > start making characters and my handwriting is appallingly bad.

    Any particular reason you don't want to use the GCA 3 beta? I've had no
    problems with it.

PDF Games Video Games