Powerstone Generator

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

I am currently working on a program to generate powerstones. The first
version is being tested now by my players. I wouldn't mind emailing it
(about 360K of Delphi 5 EXE file) to a few people for a little bit of
outside critique.

I could use a good list of quirks to add to the program as well.
Suggestions are welcome.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:34:46 -0500, "William Dickison"
<wesd_dm@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am currently working on a program to generate powerstones. The first
>version is being tested now by my players. I wouldn't mind emailing it
>(about 360K of Delphi 5 EXE file) to a few people for a little bit of
>outside critique.
>
>I could use a good list of quirks to add to the program as well.
>Suggestions are welcome.

Will a list of 849 quirks do?

<http://authors.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/gurps/quirks/>

(It's been years since I had the time to contribute to something like
that...)

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> robkelk -at- gmail -dot- com
"And really, you think people who watch Japanese cartoons would be a