Hp notebook wont start, but charge light on, new battery and new charger

I'm going to suggest you attempt to reset your laptop. Unplug the charger from the laptop, remove the battery. With the battery out and the unit unplugged, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Replace battery and plug in charger, turn computer on... hopefully
Let me know if you get started that way

kevin12345

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Actually no, I tried almost every way....but I tried to pull the ram out different times, didn't work... so it could be the motherboard or something related to led screen but motherboard mostly so how do I check if it is the motherboard....
ive tried literally every way all the people said that has the same exact problem but....no cigar
maybe replacing it but the MB cost a lot almost same if taken to a shop.....
Let me know if you have knowledge of this..
Thank you for your time

What issues were you having before that warranted the battery and power brick replacement? Can you move the cable where the power goes into the laptop and make the battery light on the laptop or the power brick's light go on or off - or change colors? I ask that because a common issue is the power jack gets damaged/broken which can cause issues such as random restarts, unexplained shut downs, etc.
Does the computer appear to do anything when you press power or does it just sit static as though nothing has happened - do you get any feedback from the start button (ie. feel or hear a click)? Another somewhat common (but less common than the power jack) issue on laptops is the power button itself fails.
Troubleshooting the motherboard is not too difficult but since replacement is the most expensive approach with no guarantee of being the cure, best to ensure a less expensive component isn't the issue IMO

kevin12345

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
I'll list every possible details of the problem.....Thanks for your time
Start of problem was when the pc would last 10 minutes before shutting off even though it was charged 100% IF after the adapter was taken off.
6 months later I have warning saying that battery is dying and need to replace so ok....... battery problem
Couple months, I used it, turned it off, next day, it turns on.....but
Blank screen, fan on, all lights on for 15 seconds, caps and num lock blinks together in 3 second intervals(so many ppl have this problem but no solution to it) both light on bottom of pc is on except for the harddrive light
So I buy new battery, same problem; new adapter, same problem
So tried what everybody said: hold power button with or w/o adapter, nope; with battery and adapter, no same exact problem
so asked professional, he said take both ram in and out separate times, nope.
tried the external monitor, no visual.
he said could be motherboard....in forum, ppl say MB too or something connecting to led screen
I looked at the error condition codes of blinks
Since I have 2 blinking lights at same time....think it would BIOS corruption failure?? Am I correct?
Also one thing, charging light next to the hard drive light is blinking but not simultaneous with the other 2...so is that 3 blinks??? could be the memory module but took out the RAM already....so yea
I know this is too much, if you don't know, then its fine...Thank you