email

June 28, 2005 9:04:03 PM

why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
they always come back to them but they have my correct email.

More about : email

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:13:02 AM

are you sending the photo from a webmail page or do you use a mail client
(e.g., outlook, outlook express)? does the attachment and photo show in
your copy of the message in sent items?

are they sending the photo from a webmail page or do they use a mail client
(e.g., outlook, outlook express)? does the attachment and photo show in
their copy of the message in sent items?

do either of you scan incoming and/or outgoing mail with your antivirus
application?

do either of you use a third-party spam filter?
--
~PA Bear

billz wrote:
> why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
> message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached
> does the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of
> any kind they always come back to them but they have my correct email.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 3:10:34 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:03 -0700, "billz"
<billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
>message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
>the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
>they always come back to them but they have my correct email.

And this question has WHAT to do with XP? The OS has no native
ability to send e-mail. You are asking in the wrong group.
June 29, 2005 3:36:14 AM

At least you could be a bit more polite. The OP was posting through the CDO interface and he\she was or is not aware of this. More likely the answer should have been from you as follows.

You are posting in the wrong group. You might want to post to the Outlook Express group where there is a lot of experts to help you on your issue. Since you are posting via the CDO interface copy\paste the following link to your address bar in your Browser to access the following group
--
Peter

"NobodyMan" <none@none.net> wrote in message news:6844c1pihkvk2bupj2117bauik9llkfr57@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:03 -0700, "billz"
> <billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
> >message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
> >the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
> >they always come back to them but they have my correct email.
>
> And this question has WHAT to do with XP? The OS has no native
> ability to send e-mail. You are asking in the wrong group.

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:26:03 AM

i know outlook express is not xp, just asked on the xp general cause i run xp
stupid ass. now you got something to bitch about retard.

"NobodyMan" wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:03 -0700, "billz"
> <billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
> >message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
> >the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
> >they always come back to them but they have my correct email.
>
> And this question has WHAT to do with XP? The OS has no native
> ability to send e-mail. You are asking in the wrong group.

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:29:02 AM

must have your nose in nobodys rear. follow the leader huh pete?
"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> At least you could be a bit more polite. The OP was posting through the CDO interface and he\she was or is not aware of this. More likely the answer should have been from you as follows.
>
> You are posting in the wrong group. You might want to post to the Outlook Express group where there is a lot of experts to help you on your issue. Since you are posting via the CDO interface copy\paste the following link to your address bar in your Browser to access the following group
> --
> Peter

> "NobodyMan" <none@none.net> wrote in message news:6844c1pihkvk2bupj2117bauik9llkfr57@4ax.com...
> > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:03 -0700, "billz"
> > <billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > >why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
> > >message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
> > >the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
> > >they always come back to them but they have my correct email.
> >
> > And this question has WHAT to do with XP? The OS has no native
> > ability to send e-mail. You are asking in the wrong group.

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 12:35:34 AM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:26:03 -0700, "billz"
<billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"NobodyMan" wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:03 -0700, "billz"
>> <billz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >why when i send a email with photo attached does the other party get my
>> >message but no photo? and when the send me a email with a photo attached does
>> >the email get sent right back to them? when they send me emails of any kind
>> >they always come back to them but they have my correct email.
>>
>> And this question has WHAT to do with XP? The OS has no native
>> ability to send e-mail. You are asking in the wrong group.
>>

>i know outlook express is not xp, just asked on the xp general cause i run xp
>stupid ass. now you got something to bitch about retard.

And with an attitude like this, you are bound to get lots of help.

The only help I'll offer: grow up.
!